General Campaign: Foundation of the Account
- This campaign makes up the largest pool of users to retarget, therefore can be the best scaled campaign (video only)
Mid Funnel Campaigns:
- These campaigns are the campaigns for the users who are still in the shallow end of shopping. These users are shopping the category and product pages, but have not shown a heavy level of intent. ( video + dynamic only with product based messaging)
- Specific Category Campaigns
- Product Level Campaigns
Engaged Funnel Campaigns (great performance - use incentives / countdown timers*
- These users have a deeper level of intent but have not yet added something to their cart
- Engaged Shopper : 2+ Site Visits in past 7 days, no conversion.
- Reluctant Shopper: 3x page views on the site in a single visit
Deep Funnel Campaigns (great performance - use incentives / countdown timers*)
- These are the users who have arrived at the step immediately before a conversion occurs.
- Cart Abandonment: Users who have added something to their cart but have not yet converted
*Countdown timers should run no longer than 48 hours and should be for exclusive sales (short burst sales) or exclusive segments.