- Every test starts with a Hypothesis you are trying to prove or refute
- It is a short sentence that summarizes what you are trying to prove and should include the tested variable and the success metric that determines the winner of the test
- Example Hypothesis: The hypothesis of this campaign is to...
- ...see if a campaign with a countdown timer (Element) provides lift in Revenue per Visitor (metric).
- ...see if including inventory (Element) on the onsite offer provides lift in Revenue per Visitor (metric)
Have more questions? Submit a request